WE'RE HIRING! Account Manager - Regional Marketing, Tourism and Events
2016 is big & beautiful!
Tilma Group have some incredible projects lined up for 2016 and some fantastic opportunities in regional Queensland and beyond for an Account Manager to join our team.
Managing the client portfolio of the Tilma Group QLD office, this role is responsible for a number of multi-faceted event and tourism client accounts, from destination marketing and event management to tourism development, sponsorship and budget management. With a strong focus on developing new, and maintaining current business relationships, this is a crucial position to facilitate the ongoing success of Tilma Group's strategic business objectives.
Hello! Is it you we're looking for?
- A proven background in marketing, tourism development, PR &/or events management
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills (media releases, grant submissions, reports, presenting to groups, networking etc.)
- Proven ability to be proactive, seek new opportunities and to drive a project autonomously from concept through to completion
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage projects and a portfolio of clients. Can comfortably establish and maintain strong business relationships
- Enjoys juggling multiple projects, highly organised to reliably meet deadlines and readily adaptable to an ever evolving environment
- A sound understanding and interest in digital marketing and current communication trends, including social media
- A genuine passion for tourism in regional and rural Australia and a desire to engage with a diverse mix of amazing and inspirational industry stakeholders.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE POSITION DESCRIPTION
Applications (resume + cover letter addressing the selection criteria) can be submitted to Jen Nielsen at email@example.com.