Let us help you Master Regional Event Sponsorship
As a volunteer, sourcing corporate sponsorship is not an easy task. Chances are you're already over-committed, stressed, and desperately trying to deliver an event, which generates positive economic and social benefits for your community. Whether it’s a niche event for 50 delegates or a community festival for 10,000 patrons, Tilma's Guide to Mastering Regional Event Sponsorship will help you to piece together an attractive sponsorship proposition and give you the confidence you need to pitch it.
With easy to understand and implement advice, case studies and tips and tricks from our team of seasoned regional event professionals, we'll enable community Event Organisers (just like you), to streamline your systems and procedures and to make the most of valuable time, energy and resources by…
- Outlining the importance of establishing mutually beneficial partnerships and demonstrating proven strategies that will help build long term relationships
- Teaching you how to calculate your sponsorship targets and suggesting ways in which you could adapt if these targets are not met
- Identifying the various forms of event sponsorship and acknowledging alternate revenue streams
- Helping determine an events sponsorship potential and highlighting untapped opportunities
- Addressing the problems volunteer committees face when securing local sponsorship for festivals and events held in regional, rural and remote communities
- Providing the skills and knowledge you need to identify potential sponsors and partners
- Pinpointing common objectives of corporate sponsors and community sponsorships
- Enabling you to determine you sponsorship proposition and to produce an attractive prospectus that is more then a sales tool
- Equipping you with the skills, expertise and confidence necessary to approach a potential sponsor or partner and empowering you to create and deliver you own elevator pitch
Download our Guide to Mastering Regional Event Sponsorship and tackle sponsorship head on this financial year!
For a FREE 30 minute consultation to discuss your regional event sponsorship strategy with Tilma Group, email firstname.lastname@example.org and include "FREE 30 minute consult – regional event sponsorship strategy" in the subject line.