Tilma has a proven track record when it comes to developing creative and focused marketing strategies and collateral that work. Our marketing services aim to position your destination in the right way within your market and attract visitors to your town.
Tilma Group currently manage the marketing for a range of clients including Coolamon Shire Council, Outback Queensland Tourism Association, Tenterfield Shire Council, Woodlands of Marburg and Felton Food Festival.
It’s time to put your destination on the map, if not on everyone’s bucket list! Tilma Group can review your current products and services, providing strong strategic vision, competitor analysis, marketing advice and comprehensive implementation plans.
Manage Your COOPERATIVE REGIONAL Campaigns
Let Tilma Group take charge of implementing your marketing campaigns, with broad background research and clear objectives, full activation and thorough post campaign measurement.
A website has the potential to be one of the most powerful tools a destination can have. If you are looking to grow market share and maintain a competitive edge, then how you position yourself online is more important than ever. Tilma Group can assist with a tailored web solution including fresh modern redesign, increased functionality and engaging content.
DESIGN Strategic Marketing PLANS & ACTIVATION SCHEDULES
Do you struggle to integrate and effectively deliver proactive marketing services? Tilma Group can help you be prepared with integrated marketing schedules that keep you ahead of the game and ensure you are always proactive and ready for any marketing or PR opportunity.
DESIGN A DYNAMIC PR STRATEGY
Tilma Group can help you refine your key messages, and develop strategies for successful PR activities.
Destination Marketing Starter Package
- There are so many options for destination marketing – TV, digital, radio, magazines, local papers, visitor guides – do you struggle to determine where you are best to spend your limited budget?
- Do you find that you are reactive with your marketing spend due to lack of time to plan and non-stop requests from advertising agencies and sales reps?
- Digital and social media is evolving every hour, how do you plan and schedule our activity so that it does not consume hours of resources each week?
- What marketing activity will give you the best ROI is the golden question?
Let us help you plan your 12-month marketing activity and budget, so that you can get the results you are chasing!
Destination Marketing Starter Kit
Fee: $4,950 + GST
- 3-hour phone/Skype marketing consultation
- Development of a 12-month marketing action plan, outlining target audiences, marketing goals/KPI’s, key messages and the recommended actions.
- 12-month budget to support the marketing action plan.
- 12-month digital content plan and calendar for social media activity*.
- 3-hour phone/Skype handover meeting.
*A digital content plan is a practical tool to guide the creation and delivery of online content that meets the needs of your audience and aligns with your business goals. This plan involves a review of the current situation, setting objectives, and a basic analysis of your target markets. From this analysis will come the content pillars for the content marketing approach, as well as recommendations relating to publishing, promotion and measuring the results of your efforts. Accompanying the plan is an editorial content calendar; a spreadsheet which outlines proposed story ideas, their format, target markets, promotional channels and suggested timing over a 12-month period.