From idea conception to post-event evaluation, your event is in expert hands with Tilma Group.
Tilma Group has coordinated and managed regional festivals and events of every description, such as Taste Riverina, Felton Food Festival, Canowindra Balloon Challenge, Griffith La Festa, Junee Rhythm ‘n’ Rail Festival, National Rural Women’s Conference, International Millinery Forum, Ballina Prawn Festival and Coolamon NYE Street Party. While we no longer manage events, we know what event committees face, and we have the experience to help!
Event Conception & Development
Are you looking to build community pride and increased visitation for your regional town or city? Tilma Group can effectively work with you to develop a new flagship festival or event that allows you to achieve this.
Marketing Your Event
The best marketing plans incorporate an integrated approach to all media. Our strategies will show you how to us both traditional and digital channels to raise awareness of your event and encourage strong participation.
Obtaining funds for your event requires finding opportunities for sponsors, developing packages and benefits, and successfully pitching the event to potential partners.
Event Manual for Local Councils
Local Government Areas are often overwhelmed with the number of requests for support from community groups and event coordinators. An event manual helps direct community groups and event coordinators within the shire, and can help reduce the requests for support.
For an event to succeed it is important that it is backed with the necessary resources and the strategic direction. Tilma Group can prepare your event strategy and action plan.
Event Marketing Starter Package
- There are so many options for event marketing – TV, digital, radio, magazines, local papers, visitor guides – do you struggle to determine where you are best to spend your limited budget?
- Do you find that you are reactive with your marketing spend due to lack of time to plan and non-stop requests from advertising agencies and sales reps?
- Digital and social media is evolving every hour, how do you plan and schedule our activity so that it does not consume hours of resources each week?
- What marketing activity will give you the best ROI is the golden question?
Let us help you plan your 12-month event marketing activity and budget, so that you can get the results you are chasing!
Event Marketing Starter Kit
Fee: $4,950 + GST
- 3-hour phone/Skype marketing consultation
- Development of a 12-month marketing action plan, outlining target audiences, marketing goals/KPI’s, key messages and the recommended actions.
- 12-month budget to support the marketing action plan.
- 12-month digital content plan and calendar for social media activity*.
- 3-hour phone/Skype handover meeting.
*A digital content plan is a practical tool to guide the creation and delivery of online content that meets the needs of your audience and aligns with your business goals. This plan involves a review of the current situation, setting objectives, and a basic analysis of your target markets. From this analysis will come the content pillars for the content marketing approach, as well as recommendations relating to publishing, promotion and measuring the results of your efforts. Accompanying the plan is an editorial content calendar; a spreadsheet which outlines proposed story ideas, their format, target markets, promotional channels and suggested timing over a 12-month period.