Tilma Group has a passion for helping regional festivals and events.
For an event to succeed it needs to be backed with strategic direction and the necessary resources. Strategies help with funding and award submissions. Tilma Group can prepare your event strategy and action plan for implementation.
For a festival or event to be sustainable in terms of committee member succession and avoiding volunteer burnout, a committee structure with clear roles and responsibilities and a monthly action plan countdown to the event is invaluable. Tilma Group can help take a load off your event committee.
Strategic Planning and Sustainability Package
- Are you struggling to realise the full benefits of your event in regional and rural Australia?
- Are you interested in growing visitation to your event?
- Do you need support in making strategic decisions that will allow your event to engage and benefit from the growing tourism sector….
Let us help…
Event Strategic Plan
Fee: $6,000 + GST
- 3-hour phone/Skype marketing consultation*
- 3 year strategic plan for the event with a focus on sustainability
- An overarching milestone schedule for the festival, ensuring that all critical deadlines and milestones are scheduled
- A committee operating structure and supporting roles and responsibilities document that align to the overarching schedule
*Note: This is a starter package only. We do recommend that you undertake more intensive consultation with stakeholders and the community, which will be quoted separately as travel costs do vary.