The International Business Development Program is designed to support NSW product suppliers and destination promoters by providing financial support for trade familiarisation and educational visits, Destination NSW missions to market, trade workshops, nominated Tourism Australia missions and events, and other international trade events. The Program will run from July 2014 to June 2015.
The objectives of the International Business Development Program are to:
- increase awareness of NSW destinations and products
- raise the profile of NSW tourism
- grow business opportunities with key in market trade partners
- strengthen and establish travel industry relationships with product and marketing managers
- engage and train agents’ retail sales and reservation staff, who play a crucial role in securing bookings
- create business opportunities for NSW suppliers.