Tilma Group has the ability to create industry development programs tailored to the needs of your industry or business. With extensive experience working with Regional Tourism Organisations and Local Government, Tilma Group can provide workshops, mentoring and presentations on a range of topics.
DESIGN AND PRESENTATION OF INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS AND WORKSHOPS
Topics include destination marketing, award submission writing, PR & scoial media, event marketing, sourcing event sponsorship and more. We can also work with you to design and deliver industry development programs that consist of group workshops, focus groups, mentoring and seminars.
MENTORING OF INDIVIDUALS WITHIN REGIONAL TOURISM ORGANISATIONS AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT
Tilma Group can mentor individuals who would benefit from access to experienced marketing, tourism and event experts.
Tilma Group can create a strategy for your local tourism association for effective collaboration with council and local businesses to drive tourism into your regional destination.
VIDEO: Hosted by Linda Tillman of the Tilma Group, Linda outlines the requirements of the Queensland Tourism Awards and provides hints and tips to make the most out of the submission process.
REGIONAL & RURAL COUNCILS STRATEGIC TOURISM ADVISOR PACKAGE
- Are you struggling to realise the full benefits of the growing tourism industry in regional and rural Australia?
- Are you interested in growing visitation to your local area?
- Tourism has not been a priority for your council, but due to the changing economy you need to start considering this industry as an economic driver?
You need support in making strategic decisions that will allow your local area to engage and benefit from the growing tourism sector.
STRATEGIC TOURISM MENTORING FOR REGIONAL & RURAL COUNCILS
FEE: $8,000 +GST ($66 PER MONTH FOR 12 MONTHS)
LET US HELP!
- 3hr strategy workshop*, at the start of the financial year, to determine key priorities for the next 12 months. From this a 12-month schedule of meetings will be set up, with priorities for each session highlighted and agreed upon.
- 1hr phone meeting each month to discuss priorities, progress and other matters that have come up with as necessary.
- Monthly newsletter with all things tourism appropriate to your council and region.
- Tilma Group will keep an eye out for opportunities for your council, including funding, partnership opportunities, etc.
- 10hrs of consultation time to be used at your discretion.
*This is quoted as a skype session, but can be delivered face to face if travel costs are covered.
BOOK NOW: Contact Tilma Group CEO Linda Tillman on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0439 192 193
Spaces are strictly limited per year for this service