Tenterfield Shire is home of 7,000 people, and sits in a spectacular granite landscape just under the Queensland border, the northernmost of the New England towns. The shire has strong heritage and natural assets, including Bald Rock, the Uluru of the east coast.
Tilma Group is working with Tenterfield Shire Council to utilise state funding to activate a project that will position Tenterfield and the business community for growth.
- Community consultation, which pointed the way to:
- Development of a Tenterfield brand, and
- Development of a community pride program to create destination advocates for visitors
Phase Two will likely include:
- Development and execution of a marketing campaign
- Renewal of digital assets
- Assistance with the development of a destination flagship festival