We regularly work with clients to secure funding and assist them to carry this project through to completion. We use our skills in grant writing, product development and tourism to create exciting and relevant new tourism products and experiences that will drive visitation to regional destinations.
Recent examples include Riverina Agritourism Development Program, Outback Yacht Club, Junee Heritage Trails project, Camden Park Station Tours, the Canola Trail, Coolamon Cheese Factory and Coolamon NYE Street Party.
COMPLETE BACKGROUND RESEARCH & SURVEYS
It is hard to market your destination if you do not know what you have to offer! Our team can research your product and experience to give you invaluable insight and a clear vision forward.
Develop Your Local or Regional Tourism Industry
From initial audit to comprehensive action plan, recommendations, and clear opportunities for growth, Tilma Group has the expertise to take your tourism industry to a new level, based on the trends of the region and the development of product and service offering to fill gaps in the market.
CREATE AND MARKET NEW ON BRAND TOURISM EXPERIENCES TO PLACE YOUR DESTINATION OR BUSINESS ON THE MAP
Tilma Group can provide the relevant tourism research and data to align your product development strategy with the local Destination Management Plan.
HELP YOU SECURE GRANTS & FUNDING
Want to improve your chances of success? If you have a big idea and are pitching for a grant, Tilma Group can assist you in research and collating the necessary data required.
IMPROVE VISITOR SERVICES
What do your visitors tell their friends about your experience? We can review all visitor services including customer service, digital information and signage to make strong recommendations based on visitor needs and consumer trends.
REGIONAL & RURAL COUNCILS STRATEGIC TOURISM ADVISOR PACKAGE
- Are you struggling to realise the full benefits of the growing tourism industry in regional and rural Australia?
- Are you interested in growing visitation to your local area?
- Tourism has not been a priority for your council, but due to the changing economy you need to start considering this industry as an economic driver?
You need support in making strategic decisions that will allow your local area to engage and benefit from the growing tourism sector.
STRATEGIC TOURISM MENTORING FOR REGIONAL & RURAL COUNCILS
FEE: $8,000 +GST ($666 PER MONTH FOR 12 MONTHS)
LET US HELP!
- 3hr strategy workshop*, at the start of the financial year, to determine key priorities for the next 12 months. From this a 12-month schedule of meetings will be set up, with priorities for each session highlighted and agreed upon.
- 1hr phone meeting each month to discuss priorities, progress and other matters that have come up with as necessary.
- Monthly newsletter with all things tourism appropriate to your council and region.
- Tilma Group will keep an eye out for opportunities for your council, including funding, partnership opportunities, etc.
- 10hrs of consultation time to be used at your discretion.
*This is quoted as a skype session, but can be delivered face to face if travel costs are covered.
BOOK NOW: Contact Tilma Group CEO Linda Tillman on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0439 192 193
Spaces are strictly limited per year for this service