Tilma Group’s graphic designer and website developer has the right experience to create an eye-catching, affordable, user-friendly website that is easy for the website owners to update themselves.
Tilma Group can review your online presence, including your website, online listings, and social media, and make recommendations for enhancing your online presence in alignment with your strategic positioning.
DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGY & IMPLEMENTATION
Tilma Group can help you embrace the digital world with strategic planning with a focus on conversions. Take away an action plan to implement your strategy, or leave the implementation to Tilma Group.
SOCIAL MEDIA - ANALYSIS, STRATEGY, CONTENT PLANNING AND CONTENT PROVISION
We can review your existing social media platforms and tactics, refine your key messages, develop action plans for successful use of your social media platforms, and use strong brand positioning and engaging content to connect with your target markets.
COPYWRITING AND CONTENT CREATION
Tilma Group can assist with your website, blog articles, newsletters and reports.
Digital Solution for EVENTS & Councils
- Do you want to better sell your local area and region as a visitor destination?
- Is your current council website a combination of corporate council information and tourism information?
- Do your staff struggle to make simple website updates and get frustrated with the existing website?
- Does your website look dated and could do with a refresh of imagery and information?
SOLUTION - Tilma Group can provide:
- An affordable, high quality website that internal staff can easily maintain
- Modern, mobile and device responsive website design using immersive full screen imagery
- Social media integration and feeds, with calendars, news, blogs, galleries and Mailchimp newsletter list integration
- A range of digital collateral such as cover images to help you achieve consistency in imagery across your website and social media
- Cutting edge website security, easy and effective search engine optimization, training and ongoing support
Tilma Group can help develop a simple yet effective digital solution to promote your destination and events. Contact us today.
Digital Solution for Regional and Rural Councils [base package]
Fee: $3,500 + GST
- Digital review of your online assets including website, social media and third party listings, with clear and practical recommendations on how to improve and enhance
- Development of a new website with up to 10 pages (eg. Home, about, news, event calendar, history, see/do, stay, visitor information, program, contact)
- Design of a suite of digital graphics that can be used across the website and social channels to ensure consistency.
- Social media icons and feeds
- Mailchimp newsletter list integration
- Submit to search engines with sitemap, simple search engine optimisation
- Domain connection and set up of Google Analytics
- 1-hour training session, plus 24/7 access to CMS dedicated support team, forum and live chat.
Additional up front hard costs and ongoing investment:
Website hosting –
$200 + GST per annum (personal plan 0-10 pages, 1 administration login)
$300 + GST (business plan - more than 10 pages, unlimited administration logins)
Email addresses (if required) – eg. firstname.lastname@example.org - $5 per email address per month
Domain registration (if required) – $60 +GST per domain per 2 years
Domain transfer (if required) – $50 +GST, note:
.au domain renewal due on existing renewal date as per previous registration
.com transfers require extension of the renewal date for at least 12 months from date of transfer and therefore may incur a part charge depending on those dates
Optional add-ons available upon request
- Social Media Graphics – 20 social media graphics to use on Facebook and Instagram to promote your event/region
- Blogs – Series of blogs written to help drive SEO / engagement with your website
- Mailchimp Template – with consistent branding across all digital media
- Logo / Branding design
- Client is responsible for providing access to logos, content/copy for pages, and licensed hero photos (at least 2000px wide). If stock photos are required, there may be an additional charge
- Payment schedule of 60% up front, 30% on approval of draft and 10% on date the website goes live.
- Connection to ATDW for streamed content not possible with this solution.
- Ecommerce options not included, but are available via individual quote